Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Expectations I have for QUEEN OF SHADOWS :: kingdom of feels here i come

It's seven weeks exactly until QUEEN OF SHADOWS comes out in bookshops AND I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED I START SHRIEKING AND FANGIRLING UNCONTROLLABLY LIKE A MUSCLE CHALLENGED LIMPET EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT. I am that excited people!

At any other time,I would be the first person in my local bookshop on September 1st, hammering to let me in and let me throw my money at them, but FRUSTRATINGLY I have other commitments and there's no way I'll be able to go and grab a copy. I've consoled myself with the decision though (to stop myself from cocooning myself in my duvet and never coming out again in grief) that I'm going to nab myself a kindle copy at first light on September 1st and SO, even though I'll be rushing everywhere that day IT WILL BE IN MY POSSESSION AND ALL WILL BE BEAUTIFUL. Yeah. So that's my plan anyway.

BUT WHERE WAS I?! Oh, that's right, seeing as we're so close to QUEEN OF SHADOWS coming out *shrieks at a painful pitch* I decided to bombard you all with Expectations I have for this book. WARNING: Capslock is involved greatly.

Also, possibly mild spoilers for Heir of Fire and maaaaybe the rest of the series. I don't know what I might accidentally give away in my excitement SO BEWARE.