Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Have a Very FRABJOUS Christmas!

Merry Christmas my frabjous wonderlings! 

I wish you all a very happy christmas filled to the brim with happiness, fabulous food, and beautiful new books! BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today in New Zealand (and Australia),  it's Christmas Eve! I know the rest of the world are at least 12 hours behind us, so basically...I LIVE IN THE FUTURE. Are you jealous? BE JEALOUS. I get  to open my Christmas presents WAAAAAAY before you! Har har!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kkvnIEoc1qfelxu.gif
*giggles manically*

I'm planning to spend tomorrow as close to the dinner table as I can get, while wearing as little clothing as possible. It's supposed to be 25 C where I live, and I find that twitchy, so AIR CONDITIONER HOW I LOVE YOU. I swear I'm married to it sometimes.



I'll be back within the first week of January so until then...raise thy hand if you're a grinch!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldm7eu4flA1qae6ufo1_500.gif
*RAISES HAND AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE*


HAVE A VERY FRABJOUS CHRISTMAS!!

Tell me what book you most want from Santa this year!!
 

14 comments :

  1. I'll be hovering about the dinner table too, Christmas meals are GLORIOUS. And I think I'm getting books, I hope I am. ;) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives* Hope you stuffed yourself, Kyra! ;) I most certainly did >.>
      I'm so glad to see you got 3 books of the books you really wanted for Christmas! :))) Hope you enjoy them! I can never get into The Raven Boys so good luck on that! :)

      I had an utterly wonderful Christmas and hope you did too! xx

      Delete
  2. On the subject of books: I was hoping to get Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch for Christmas and I did!!! (not from Santa though, from my parents. And it's still Christmas Eve for me as I'm posting this comment but I get to open one present on Christmas Eve).
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, ELLA!!! :) Hope you get some wonderful new books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYYYYS!!!!!!!! *throws confetti* I've never heard of that book (oops? Is that bad? I think it might be...) but I hope YOU LOVES IT.

      Oh, you lucky thing! I DON'T GET TO OPEN A CHRISTMAS PRESENT ON CHRISTMAS EVE DAMMIT!

      Merry berry belated Christmas wishes to you, to, Haley!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  3. And a very belated Merry Christmas to you to Ella! Hope you got everything you hoped for and more! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blows hugs and kisses* RIGHT BACK AT YOU ZOE! :))))))))) I got lots of lovely presents and hope you did too! <3333 xx

      Delete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS ELLA! I hope you had an amazing holiday and GOT ALL THE BOOKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dumps Christmas pudding in your hair* MERRRRRRY MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS VAL! I had a lovely day BUT I DID NOT GET A SINGLE BOOK. For reasons that might possibly be because I don't have a squigin of room for them... >.> BUT I GOT SO MANY OTHER LOVELY PRESENTS. :))))

      I HOPE YOU GOT ALL THE BOOKS TOO <33

      Delete
  5. This is totally late but MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hopefully you got some greaT
    Books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy holidays, Ella! :D Hope you have loads of fun with books and glorious food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes, there was lots of glorious food, Naben! ;) I ate to much, obviously. ;)

      Delete
  7. HAPPY BELATED BELATED PROCRASTINATED CHRISTMAS, ELLA. Now I’ll just say Happy birthday, so I get in ahead. And happy christmas for the next eight years. I am now AHEAD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...