Wednesday, 5 November 2014

20 Things You Probably Don't Know About Frabjous Moi


Hello all you marvellously frabjous people!  Sorry for the silence on the blog!  The last few weeks have been busy and I also decided to participate in NaNoWrMo this year on the day it started.  And yes, my brain has already imploded.  Anyways, I will be trying to get back to comments in the next few days but today (or night, whatever) I'm doing the 20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me Tag, that's been going around the blogosphere lately! I was tagged by the wonderfully frabjous Romi!  Thanks so much, you fabulous peanut!  Sorry it's soooooo overdue!


1. How tall are you?
.
I am 5.10 which makes me somewhere round 177 cm if I remember correctly. :) And yes, I know I'm quite tall. ;P  I get told allllllll the time.  JUST MEANS I CAN SQUASH YOU ALL MWAHAHAHA.

2. Do you have a secret talent? If so, what?
.
I took a test and I read 498% faster then the normal mere mortal! I also read over 1, 496 words a minute! I HAVE SUPERPOWERS HAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACES. *smug smile*
I also make possibly the best gingerbread in existence.  I am known for my gingerbread.  Also my inability to talk my mouth off, but we're not talking about that here, no we're not. 

3. What is your biggest blog-related peeve?
.
SCRIBBLY FONTS!  I hate reading blogposts when the font is so curly wurly I don't even know where to start trying to decipher it!  Also clashing colours in a blog design. I don't want t wear sunglasses when reading a blogpost, peoples!

4. What is your biggest non blog-related peeve?
.
I HAVE MANY MANY PEEVES BUT I WILL LIST THEM IN AN INCREDIBLY CALM FASHION SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND COMPLETELY SURPORT ME:

1. People sitting so close to me at the dining table that their elbow is either in my face, or in my food.  MY FOOD. MY PRECIOUS FOOD THAT I AM TRYING TO EAT. This is probably my number 1. peeves of ALL PEEVES.  It's always bugged me, and makes me throw the most colourful tantrums.  So unless you want either a fork stabbed into said elbow, food mashed in your hair, or your chair THROWN across the room, don't sit so close to me. Just don't. Let me eat my food in peace why don't you?!

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1384505833/6890249.gif

2. People polishing off my slaved over baking, and so I end up not getting a look in. Nothing is worse then when you spend an age baking something, go somewhere, come back AND IT'S GONE!!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME, YOU ROTTERS!!!!! TIS MY FOOD!!!! *glares at family members*

I have many other peeves but I won't fill up this blogpost with them. ;) 

5. What's your favourite song?
.
Erk, hard one! I don't really know...I have quite a few. Although I'm obsessed with Dream a Little Dream Of Me by The Mamas and The Papas at the moment. *happy smile*

6. What's your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
.
I don't do really do etsy and can't remember buying anything off it, but if I am browsing it, you'll find me drooling over the pretty blog designs that I'm to poor to afford. :p

7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
.
Alone time is GOLDEN in my house!  I have quite a loud family and my younger trolls *cough* siblings, are especially noisy. I do like to write and read and bake and sing to whatever I want without any annoying people going, "Shut up! You're singing is terrible!", If I'm alone. Also watching something, where I don't have to stop and explain what's happening to little people that just got here. Read younger siblings.

8. What's your favourite junk food?
.
Jelepeno Corn Chips with Sour Cream. Seriously the best food ever created in mankind. And what's more it's slightly healthy because the corn chips are made of CORN. *nods*

 I also have a terrible addiction to liquorice.

9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
.
I have a Golden Cocker Spaniel called Louie that I love more then life itself, but unfortunately, he thinks I'm his mortal slave or something. I have NO idea where he got that from...I DON'T.  He's currently obsessed with stealing margarine and Dad's brand new socks. Needless to say, he's incredibly naughty.  Still love hom though! :)

10. What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
.
I refuse to answer this question. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE BOOK. People really need to realize that.

11. What's your favourite beauty product?
.
I don't do makeup. Actually, CORRECTION: I can't do makeup. Last time I tried applying mascara I stabbed the mascara wand right through what felt like my eyeball and into my brain, so I ended up spending the next half hour trying to wash the gunk out. By the time I was finished, my eyeball had swollen up and looked like someone had stabbed it with a fork. LESSON LEARNT: Makeup is dangerous!

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
.
I humiliate myself daily and I don't feel like publicising my embarrassment on the internet where it sure to come and haunt me later in life when I really don't need it. Laugh at my mascara antics instead.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water)for the rest of your life, what would it be?
.
I have this real thing for iced water and I also live in a city which is known as one of the world's purest drinking spots, so I feel pretty lucky with that to be honest! I don't really like coffee or tea, and I HATE coke with a passion, but I do have a slight addiction with Just Juices Tropical Juice. Maybe that?

14.What's your favourite movie?
.
I'm not the biggest movie fan!  I'm more of a TV series girl, where I can get totally addicted to it, and then when it ends, I can curl up into a fetel position and wallow in my feels forever.  Unfortunately. this IS what I do.

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist prep etc.?

.
 Heh, considering I'm homeschooled and have absolutely no wish to go to school, I don't know how this question applies to me.  Also, I don't like being *classifed* into a group. I'm like a billion things at once, no ONE.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

.
EVERYWHERE! I have so many places I want to visit and travel to when i'm older, but at the moment, I'm happy where I am. :) Love to live in London for a time, though!

17. PC or Mac?
.
I share a very old PC with three other family members. The squabbles over who's turn it is, gets ridiculous sometimes.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gfdrF03S1rtlett.gif

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend/girlfriend?

.
I have a rather messy love life.  I'm in the middle of an enormous love triangle, and I keep switching sides, it's rather pathetic.  On one side is my doggy, Louie, on the other is Montgomery the Kindle.  I JUST CANNOT CHOOSE. Help me, please!

19. Favourite celeb?

.
 Hands down, MIRANDA HART. Seriously, she's so amazing!

 http://media.tumblr.com/ca65ae8ef76d843344f03a438f1180c8/tumblr_inline_mfqrfkNr6c1r1a4gk.gif

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lflifofFRf1qgul65o1_500.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/712a16e1d4c1d9c8297dc74e499307e0/tumblr_my0t4dD6Qm1s93u01o1_500.gif

I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. Sorry, not sorry.

12.Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
.
ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
http://media.tumblr.com/920d8a3cefc66df05203a9faabaf4b9d/tumblr_inline_mkuzj1otFN1qkqkja.gif
Sing it, Tennant!


So yeah...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madbyxF9Hu1qzqdem.gif






I tag:

Kelly @ Bibliophile Bliss

Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed



Tell me a random fact about yourself!

16 comments :

  1. I LAUGHED SO HARD READING YOUR ANSWERS. Oh boy, a love triangle. I'll say I'm on Team Louie because he's naughty and who doesn't love a bad boy ;)

    I was having a fun time reading your post and when I got to the end I saw my name being tagged!! I literally just posted this tag half an hour ago. I love that we have similar answers. Thanks for tagging me Ella, I'll include your name as well :D
    Here's my tag: http://bibliophilebliss.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/20-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TEAM LOUIE FOR THE WORLD! ;D Urgh, Louie's like the baddest boy on the block ;)

      Haha, your answers were great! :D

      Delete
  2. I would like to try your gingerbread (and I'm so jealous over your reading speed) That would never happen in my family, the last of everything pie, cake, cookie, always goes to waste because we're all saving it for everyone else. Make up is dangerous! That sounds like something I would do. What's your favorite tv show then? I used to share a PC with my younger sister, it's amazing the viruses she'd find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MAKE THE BEST GINGERBREAD IN THE UNIVERSE. Maybe some day I will let you have some ;) Oh, I wished that happened in our family -_- I swear I look away FOR ONE SECOND and WHOOOOOSH all my lovely baking is gone. >.< Yes, yes, make up is SO dangerous! I have great respect for the people that can actually wangle it it to submission, sigh.>.> EEEEEK, favourite tv show would have to be Miranda!!!! SO. FUNNY.

      Delete
  3. Yes, scribbly fonts are hard to read, even though they look rather nice initially. But girl, you are TALL! SO TALL. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fast reader! Gosh, Ella, that must be incredible! I wonder how many pages that averages a minute... do you know?
    Ahh yes, Miranda. We are like the Miranda Hart fanclub of two, Ella, it is true.

    I'm so glad you did this! I had a lot of fun learning a bit more about you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remind me to neeeever stand near you. o.O I AM ONLY 5'1. I am teeny tiny. I look like such a child that people constantly ask me why I'm not in school and I just blink at them and try to remember how to politely say I'M 20 YEARS OLD YOU FOOLS. But I'm shy, so thankfully, usually am polite. My interior monologue is not. Humph.
    I HEAR YA WITH THE FOOD. I'm like the household sweets cooker. I make biscuits and cupcakes aaaall the time. How often do I eat these delicious delicacies? NEVER. It pains my entire mind that they're always eaten before I get around to it. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gives you massive big giant squashing hug and then eats all your cupcakes and runs away*

      Delete
  6. Yay, another tall person! We must band together and plot world domination! I don't think I mind so much if people are sitting close to me while I eat because my middle school was so small we were all smashed together at lunch anyway :P I do hate when people take my food without asking though - makes me FURIOUS. Even family members.

    Haaaa I've done that with mascara. Imagine that PLUS having contacts in at the same time. The whole lense turned black and I couldn't see a single thing and it looked like I was in a horror movie.

    Dream a Little Dream Of Me YES. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wincing just remembering the mascara accident!

      Delete
  7. I love your gifs.
    You have been tagged in The Bedtime Book Tag: http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/2014/11/the-bedtime-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, love this tag but I keep forgetting to do it myself! I will definitely be doing that. I love your gif choices :)

    I am jealous of your height because I am remarkably short! :( I am also jealous of how fast you can read! Not sure how I'd be expected to pick a favourite song, hahaha. I'd probably pick HP as my favourite books, if I really had to ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charnelly! If I could give you some of my height, I would! :-*

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...