Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Waitng on Wednesday {1!}

It's my first Waiting on Wednesday!!  Wating on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine - be sure to check it out!  I absolutely love everything about this meme, so hopefully I'll be doing it quite often form now on! :D


http://breakingthespine.blogspot.co.nz/


This Week I'm Waiting On...


9943276


Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has.

But across Brittany, the tides of war are drawing ever nearer, with France pressuring the beleaguered duchess from all sides. Annith’s search for answers threatens to rip open an intricate web of lies and deceit that sit at the heart of the convent she serves. Yet to expose them threatens the very fabric of her existence and risks an unforeseen chance at love, one that she can no longer deny. Annith must carefully pick a path and, gods willing, effect a miracle that will see her country—and her heart—to safety.
.

Mortal Heart hits the shelves on November 4th 2014!


Why I'm Waiting...

I honestly CANNOT wait till this little lolly pop comes out!!  I fell in love with this series from the first page of Grave Mercy, the first book in the trilogy and Dark Triumph the second book, broke my heart and made me gasp in disbelief at all the plot twists I DID NOT SEE COMING AT ALL (coming from a girl who fancies herself a bit of a detective).

Mortal Heart is the final book in His Fair Assassin trilogy AND I AM QUIVERING IN MY SOCKS RIGHT NOW.  I cannot wait to get my sweaty little mitts on this UTTERLY FRABJOUS (I just know it's going to be frabjous, okay?!) book, but at the same time, I AM SO SCARED.  I mean, what is the point of my life after one of my favourite series EVER end???!!!!  This series contains EVERYTHING I LOVE...girl assassins, MURDER, beyond adorable love interests, awesome characters, POISON -yayyayyay!! - (yeeeah...to much enthusiasm, maybe?), ASSASSINY STUFF, beautiful setting, WEAPONS, POISON, FRABJOUSNESSSSSS GALORE (Look, I turned Gollum!).

When I found out the release date for Mortal Heart had been prolonged from like earlier this year TO NOVEMBER 4TH (can you see I'm outraged?), I felt like DYING, Wonderlings, DYIIIIIING.  And that's how Publishers discovered how to make Ella bawl:  Extend a book's release date.  Houghton Mifflin Harcourt I AM LOOKING AT YOU.  *points shaking emotional finger*


What are you waiting on?!  Anyone else waiting on Mortal Heart?!

25 comments :

  1. Hmm... so I'm thinking I should perhaps read Grave Mercy, Ella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! This is one of my favorite series, and I can't wait for Annith's book. It's going to be amazing for sure. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be BEYOND amazing, I'm sure of it!! November cannot come soon enough!! :D

      Thanks for commenting!! :)

      Delete
  3. Only you could turn Frabjous into a Gollum word... ;) LOL YOU'RE AWESOME. Also: yes this sounds like a really good pick! I'm pretty keen for this one too. Although I'd forgotten about it until you reminded me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty pleased with myself when I thought that up, lol! ;) And yes, I AM AWESOME. Thanks for reminding me ;)
      WONDERLING. You HAVE to go read Grave Mercy ASAP!! Seriously, you won't regret it!
      I am very good at reminding people I know. Although I think when I 'remind' people, people just read the book I'm going on about only because they want me to stop annoying them. ;) I WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

      Delete
  4. I loved Grave Mercy and cant wait for this one :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grave Mercy is just SOO good! Although I think I adored Dark Triumph more. :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! This one is on my wait list as well :) Great pick! Here is my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yay! I'm pretty sure it'll be on MANY book lovers lists. ;)

      Delete
  6. I haven't started the series, but they look and sound badass. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they ARE, Kirsty, THEY ARE. You deffo need to start this series as soon as possible! ;)

      Delete
  7. I have heard about, but not read any of the books in this series. Hopefully they will eventually make their way up my TBR list! Also, Welcome to the world of WoW! Here’s my pick for the week: Sisters by Raina Telgemeier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so!! They are EASILY one of my favourite fantasy series! I mean, anyhting with ASSASSIN NUNS in it is going to be FRABJOUS.
      Thank you! I'm hoping to make it a regular feature! :D

      Delete
  8. Great choice! I've heard great things about Grave Mercy though I haven't read it yet.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! November had better hurry up, I CANNOT WAIT!!
      Hope you get round to reading Grave Mercy!

      Delete
  9. I've heard SO much praise about Grave Mercy from fellow bloggers, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't picked it up yet! :( I'll definitely have to give it a try because this series sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing Ella, and, as always, GREAT pick! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting to be quite a well known book/series, which I'm really happy about! :D NOTHING is worse then when a book is just OH, SO FRABJOUS, buuuuut, you are like the ONLY person that's read it. :(
      Awwww, thanks Zoe!! Hopefully you'll get to read it sometime in the future!! :D

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOSH YES! That's the worst feeling ever - haha!
      Hopefully! Thank you Ella! :D

      ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

      Delete
  10. This series sounds so good! I will have to add it to my TBR pile :) Thanks for sharing!

    Jess @ The Little Book Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get round to reading it sometime in the future, Jessica! :D

      Delete
  11. Still have to read Grave Mercy, I think I need to read it soon though ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely choice. I'm SO excited for this book!! I've been waiting for what seems like forever....

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November! November! November! It's marked on my calender and EVERYTHING. Come to me beautiful book!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...