Monday, 21 July 2014

See You Later, Alligator!

Hello, Wonderlings!

The title of this post, pretty much says it all: See you later!  My family and I are going away for a weeks holiday in Fiji (warmth! Sun! HEAT! *dreamy sigh*), so I won't be back on the blog until probably next Thursday or Friday.

 I'm sorry, there hasn't been hardly ANY blog posting these last couple of weeks, but I plan to become a better blogger when I get back!  I'm also seriously behind on commenting on blogs, so THIS WILL CHANGE TOO.  My explanation of why I've been pretty much nonexistent in the blogging department, is that I've been really sick (severe tonsillitis, bronchitis, eye infection...the works, basically :|) and as well as preparing fro the holiday, haven't had the energy to blog.

Forgive me, lovely Wonderlings!

Soooo, when I get back, THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE.  *determined face*  I really, really, REALLY, want to get my blog design (if you can even call it that) better designed, but I have NO idea how to, or who to go for help, so ANY advice would be utterly frabjous!

Besides, the design, I'm going to change my content around as well.  All I've done, since I've started blogging is book reviews and some memes, BUT THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE ALSO.  *evil laugh*

But that's all from me, my lovelies!  See you when I get back!

6 comments :

  1. Have an awesome vacation!

    Daaaang, that is some serious sickness going on there. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BETTER (you are better, right?).

    I love to play around with blog design and I'm passable at it ;) So, if you want, I could help you or give you a few tips some time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Skylar! :) I *think* I'm ok on the design front for now, but I'll deffo come to you if I need help!!

      Delete
  2. OH BRING BACK SOME HEAT AND SUNSHINE FOR ME. I'm so tired of winter. It sucks. But Fiji? That sounds awesome. xD I hope you have a good holiday! And ugh to being sick so much. Winter sucks for sickness, right?!

    HAVE A FRABJOUS TIME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *throws sunshine at Cait* ;) I'm sick of winter to >.< BRING ON SUMMMMMMER!

      I HAD AN UTTERLY FRABJOUS TIME XD

      Delete
  3. Be well, Ella, and banish all sickness for the next year AT LEAST! It sounds like you've been pretty under the weather. Still, hopefully this means you've been doing plenty of reading? Tonsillitius seemed to be pretty good at getting rid of my reading slump last year (when it decided to come four days before christmas!).

    I'm partially excited (3 quarters) and a little scared by these new things of which you write. It's the evil laugh, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Romi! Unfortunately, I've still got tonsillitis but I'm getting them out in the next couple of weeks which will be a RELIEF to say the least! Have you had yours out?

      And yes, I'm reading heaps! ;)

      *laughs evilly* BE AFRAID, BE VERRRRRY AFRAID...

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...