Monday, 23 June 2014

A short blogging break

Hello Wonderlings!

This is just a short note to say that I'm taking a blogging break this week.  Life is kind of busy at the moment, and I would like to get everything tied up before the holidays which are in a couple of weeks.  I know I don't post much as it is, but I just wanted to let you know I won't be around the bloggy world until probably next week.  I think if I take a break I'll come back more refreshed, and hopefully when I come back, blogging will become more regular, as I do really enjoy it when I do it.  Plus, the holidays are coming up - yay!  So that means heaps of spare time which also equals more blogging time.

Thanks for bearing with me everyone!

Have a great week!

~Ella

8 comments :

  1. I totally know what you're talking about. Breaks can be REALLY, REALLY good for getting refreshed and getting new ideas :)

    I'm all for more blogging time, as that means more of your super awesome humored posts to read ;) So hurry and come back! (After you've, of course, been responsible and all that other stuff XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Skylar! XD *blushes*
      And don't worry, I'm coming back soon!! :D I already have some ideas forming in this brain of mine... ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a good break!! I feel like taking one myself, haha! Blogging is exhausting. x) I hope you come back really refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cait!! :) And gosh, if anyone should take a break, it's you!! You work so hard and create SO many utterly frabjous posts, I don't know how you do it!! x)

      Delete
  3. Breaks can be really, really wonderful! I had one a little earlier in the year and it was a lot of help. I hope you have a great break! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charnell! :) So far, it's really relaxing and I've got heaps of different post ideas, so that is excellent x)

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel refreshed and are able to catch up after your break! If it's also an internet break, those are so good and I couldn't recommend them more.
    I look forward to seeing you back and posting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...